You’ll need to be an admin to control what visitors can post on your Page. If you allow visitors to publish on your Page, their posts can appear in the Visitor Posts section after you click Posts on the left side of your Page. If you allow photo and video posts, posts by others can also appear in the Photos and Videos sections of your Page.
To control what visitors can post on your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Visitor Posts.
- Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to:
- Allow photo and video posts
- Review posts by other people before they’re published to the Page
- Click Save Changes.
If you choose to review posts, posts by others will be hidden from your Page by default. To approve a post, go to the Posts by Others section of your Page’s activity log, click next to the post and select Allowed on Page.
Here are some other things you can do to control what visitors post on your Page:
- While you can’t disable comments on your Page’s posts, you can hide or delete individual comments.
- You can proactively moderate comments and posts by visitors by blocking words and turning on the profanity filter for your Page.
- You can ban people from your Page.
- You can turn off reviews for your Page.